Additional Resources: Unleash the Power of Content
Thank you for attending the MarketingProfs presentation, Unleash the Power of Content to Engage Your Prospects. We really appreciate your particiapation!
Below is a link to the presentation, the research and books we referenced and some other useful info.
Content Marketing Strategy:
- Technology Vendors May Be Losing Close to 50% of Their Potential Sales Due to Inadequate Online Information
- New Rules of Marketing and PR, David Meerman Scott
- Get Content Get Customers, Joe Pulizzi and Newt Barrett
Step 1: Listen
- Use tools such as Google Alerts, Tweetdeck, Twitter Search, TweetBeep and Google Blog Search
- Beyond Google: How to Find Your Prospects Online (Part 1)
- Beyond Google: How to Find Your Prospects Online (Part 2)
Step 2: Develop Buyer Personas
- How Demographics Matter in B2B Tech Adoption (Forrester Blog)
- State of the CIO 2009 report
- Do You Have Any Idea Who You are Talking To?
- Buyer Personas: How to Deliver Relevant Content to B2B Buyers
- Are You Reaching the Right CIO?
Step 3: Map Content to the Buying Cycle
- 2009 Media Consumption Report (TechTarget) - Note: Registration is required.
- How Do You Compare to the Best Content Marketers?
- Are You Giving Your B2B Prospects Too Much Information?
Step 4: Think Like a Publisher
Step 5: Commit to Remarkable Content
- How to Create Remarkable B2B Content
- Is Less Content Better? 5 Steps to Simplify B2B Marketing Content
Step 6: Extract Maximum Value From Every Asset
- How to Squeeze the Most Life from Your B2B Content
- 5 Ways to Repackage Your Best B2B Content
- The Dos and Don'ts of B2B Content Reuse
Step 7: Make Your Content Easy to Find, Access and Share
- The CMO's Guide to the Social Landscape
- Eccolo Media 2009 Technology Collateral Survey Report
- B2B Email Marketing Best Practices eBook (Proteus B2B Marketing) Note: Registration is required to download entire eBook
- 5 Ways to Find the Perfect Keywords for Your B2B Content
- Lose Control: Three Reasons Not to Require Registration for Your B2B Content
- You're Asking Too Much From Our Relationship
Step 8: Measure