Are you thinking about trying your hand at producing a Webinar or other online event? Are you already working in the online event space, but not sure if you're getting the most out of your efforts?
A recent Marketing Sherpa report found that after attending a Webinar:
- 60% of decision makers contacted the vendor to learn more about their products/services
- 59% passed a Webinar URL or file to someone within their organization
- 55% allowed the vendor to contact them to pitch
Sounds like a pretty powerful tool, right?
Heather and Jamie will be representing the Savvy Sisters and presenting a free Webinar on Wednesday, February 24th at 10AM Pacific/1PM EST as part of the iConnect virtual conference presented by iLinc, a provider of Web and video conferencing solutions including virtual meetings, training, and Webinars.
We'd love to have you join us to learn:
- 6 compelling reasons to include Webinars in your marketing mix
- The 3-step process that is the key to creating informative and engaging presentations
- The mindset that will set your Webinar apart from competitors' sales-oriented events
- 4 best practice methods for following up with prospects after the live event
Register today to join us live (a recording of the call will be made available).
Do you have a question or a tip about how to create or use Webinars? Tell us all about it in the comments section.