COLLABORATE: to work jointly with others or together especially in an intellectual endeavor (source: Merriam-Webster)
If you've followed our blog this week, you've noticed we've got collaboration on the brain. Truth is, as a group of independent freelancers who interact almost daily to produce the Savvy B2B Marketing blog, the concept of collaboration is never far from our minds. And since we're huge fans of sharing tips on what works – and what doesn't – we thought we'd take this opportunity to point out the top collaboration-related posts we've published over the past year. Read on!
- Surprising Things We've Learned in Two Years of B2B Blogging
- Keeping Content Fresh: 7 Ideas for Group-Managed Blogs
- Savvy Speaks: Collaboration Tools That Rock
- 7 Steps to a Successful B2B Blog
- Savvy Speaks: How to Really Engage Readers with Your Blog
And take this quiz from Central Desktop to find out what kind of collaborator you are.
In the spirit of true collaboration, share your ideas for working painlessly with others!