Savvy Toolkit - Using Social Media for Small Business Success

Savvy Toolkit - Using Social Media for Small Business Success
Heather Rubesch - Tue Sep 06, 2011 @ 08:21AM
Comments: 5

Credit Donkey's recent infographic on Social Media participation by Small Businesses indicate that only 35% of small businesses have a Facebook page.  Where are the other 65%?  Don't they know creating a Facebook page is FREE? 

The overwhelming number of small business owners I meet with have yet to put their toe in the social media waters say they are afraid to do it "wrong".  This infographic gives some very compelling stats as well as some very solid tips at the bottom to help the other 65% get started.

Infographics: Small Business and Social Media
Courtesy of: CreditDonkey


Comments: 5


1. chinna   |   Wed Aug 27, 2014 @ 10:32AM

Great Blog really, I like this blog so much, Thanks for sharing, My blogs are and

2. John   |   Fri Sep 12, 2014 @ 06:39AM

I was extremely satisfied to discover this site.i needed to thank you for this extraordinary read!! I doubtlessly getting a charge out of every last bit of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post and

3. sdt   |   Thu Jun 25, 2015 @ 04:46AM

ive been examining this blog site for a while and also have a matter probably you'll be able to suts how can i include your feed to my rss reader as i need to observe you Thanks

5. franklas   |   Wed Jan 31, 2018 @ 02:51AM

rase that “what can be seen can be sell” so internet is totally like that if you are not there then people wouldn’t believe that you exist. Most of the people usually look for reviews before applying, buying etc do anything at all. I remember I look up my university w

powered by Doodlekit™ Free Website Builder